Have you made it one of your resolutions to work out more often in 2012? If you have, you need to make sure that you have the right clothes to workout. If you are a woman, you want to make sure that you get the best sports bra. Wearing a sports bra is an important component of making sure that you are comfortable while you exercise. If you are running, or doing a high impact sport a good sports bra is instrumental in helping you feel good while you workout. If you are looking for a sports bra, here are some steps to help you find the best sports bra for you.
1. Do your shopping in person. You might need to try on a lot of different bras. Unless you know the bra that you want to get (and you’ve worn it before) you really need to make sure that you go to the stores that have good sports bras.
2. Make sure that you choose fabrics that will prevent chafing. Good fabrics are ones like Coolmax and Drifit. You will want to steer clear of bras that are made out of 100% fabric. If you get a fabric bra, once you sweat, the fabric will retain all of the wetness.
3. If you are a woman with a large chest, it is a good idea to get a sport bra that has wide shoulder straps.
4. Make sure that you look at the seams of the sports bras. You might not notice now, but if you get a bra that has bulky seams, it will chafe and make you feel really uncomfortable.
5. If you are one that likes underwires in your bras, make sure that you get one that has the wire completely covered. If you don’t, you will be in a lot of pain when you go to workout.
6. Try on lots of different sizes of sports bras.
7. Make sure that you don’t keep your sports bra forever. This is very important. You want to make sure that keep your bra for only about 72 washes. You want to make sure that your bra keeps it elasticity.
Your sports bra is a great piece of sports equipment to help you on your way to keep you exercising and your goal. Choose a good bra and you will be very happy when you are exercising.
About the Author
Chloe Tren is a writer for MyCollegesandCareers.com. If My Colleges and Careers can help you with your fitness tips, they can certainly help you with your selection of online schools.
Disclosure: Run Gadget occasionally reviews products provided to us by a representative of the company. When we do so, we state so at the bottom of the post. We also use affiliate links. See the disclosure page for more details.
About Run Gadget