Have you decided to work out more for 2012? If you have opted to start running, you are going to have to know how to take care of your running clothes. This is a very important part of making sure that you keep up with your new years goals. Even if you don’t run regularly, you really want to make sure that you will take good care of your running clothes. If you don’t take care of your clothes, you will be very uncomfortable with your running clothes. I have recently decided to take up running. I like to run outside, and I have found that I have had a hard time taking care of my sports clothes. I have heard that some people don’t wash their clothes, but that just makes your clothes smell really bad. If you have decided that you want to workout more often, look at these tips to help your running clothes last a lot longer. You will also feel better when you are working out.
1. Make sure that you put your clothes in cold water. This will make sure that your clothes will last longer. The cool-wick technology that is in lots of workout clothes will not work if you put it in hot water.
2. Make sure that you separate from lights and darks. Make sure that you wash your running clothes inside out. Make sure that you don’t use bleach on your white clothes.
3. Wash your clothes with special soap. Make sure that you choose a detergent that is especially for workout clothes. This is a great way to make sure that your running clothes lasts longer.
4. Don’t put your running clothes in the dryer. Make sure that you don’t put your clothes in the dryer. This will ensure that your running clothes will last a long time. You can air dry your clothes and it will makes sure that the sweat-wicking technology will keep working.
5. Use a cool iron. Make sure that you don’t iron your running clothes. It will damage your clothing.
If you follow these steps, you will be able to make sure that you clothes last a lot longer! If your clothes lasts longer, you will be able to workout more without taking a toll on your clothes. Here’s to a new year and a new exercise plan! Take care of your workout clothes and they will take care of you!
About the Author
Chloe Tren is a writer for MyCollegesandCareers.com. My Colleges and Careers will help you get your education if it is one of your goals to get the top jobs.
Disclosure: Run Gadget occasionally reviews products provided to us by a representative of the company. When we do so, we state so at the bottom of the post. We also use affiliate links. See the disclosure page for more details.
About Run Gadget